This listing is for a pointed leaf bead bonsai tree atop a colorful polymer clay faux agate stone.
All bead trees are 100% handmade from copper core, tarnish-resistant wire and glass beads, and all stones underneath the trees are 100% handmade with colorful polymer clay that surrounds a real stone to keep the piece weighted.
If you're looking for a tree in a certain color, I do offer custom order trees! Just send in a request!
- Due to different branch curves and stone size, all bead bonsai trees range between 3-4" high and 3-4" width/length. If you need an exact measurement, then of course I'm more than happy to get this for you for the tree(s) you're interested in!
- Pictures are in hand for size comparison.
- Please allow up to 3 days to ship your order once payment is processed.
- Although I use one of the most durable polymer clays that holds up well to handling, this is still not meant to be played with like a toy, and should be handled with care.
- All trees are stamped on the bottom with the Mini Mysticals artist mark.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'd be happy to help!
Purple Pointed Leaf Bead Bonsai Tree
All sales final. No refunds, exchanges, or returns.
If your package arrives smashed to a pulp due to USPS negligence, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY: Take pictures BEFORE OPENING THE PACKAGE, including the shipping label! Please then open the box and take pictures of the inside as well. Send all of your pictures to email@example.com. I will then file a claim with USPS and we will go from there.
If the box arrives just fine and you open it up to find there is a very minor break or two just from the travel, you can do one of the following. A. Fix it using Gorilla Glue Gel. This is what I do for minor breaks. B. Pay to ship it back to me in the original boxes and packaged the way you opened it, and I can fix it for you, no charge to ship back to you.
FUTURE ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE POLICY
If your sculpture ever has a major break in the far future due to an accident and you are absolutely heartbroken over the thought of losing a precious keepsake, please contact me and we can discuss if it's possible to repair it. If repairable, I'm happy to fix this for a small fee.
If the sculpture is severly damaged beyond repair, I'm happy to remake your sculpture as best as I can, at the same cost you purchased your sculpture at, even if prices have gone up, and regardless of if my custom order status is open or closed.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact me at MiniMysticals@hotmail.com.